Friday, December 14, 2007

Guide to studying finals =)

So this past week i had the pleasure of studying for finals!!! it was great fun...NOT! but at the end of it all it was great success!!!

the first thing you should do is take pictures of all the models you need to learn in the lab and upload them on your computer =) then find a starbucks and load up on coffee! next you should find a study group...a fun one not a boring one that only wants to study lol (kinda ironic ehh?) then you wanna find an isolated area like the business building at FIU around 9 30 pm and sit in a classroom all night. When you're brain is about to explode play your ipod fullblast and just dance like christina and meredith do in grey's. If that doesnt work then take a 20 min nap but only if necessary!! after the dancing finish up your snack from starbucks and by this time it is maybe 2ish am....after the snack talk about things that make you happy and then get back to studying!!! around 4 am go home and sleep for 3 hours, that way you can wake up at 7 and go to school to study some more....

And then finally right before the exam break down and cry and freak out cause you think you forgot everything and then pray and go TAKE YOUR EXAM!!! this routine definitely worked out for me cause i got a 95 on my exam...so this is just me giving a little bit back to the community hoping it might work just as well for you as did for me! =)

4 comments:

stephsharpe said...

I guess we have the same mind because I did the same thing with studying, haha. Glad that it paid off for you, I've yet to find out my grades, which sucks!! Anyway, have a good break.
Steph

Anonymous said...

lol..wow!
Well congrats on your 95!!! That's awesome.
I don't think I've ever done a crazy studying schedule like that. If I don't get sleep I can't function. haha.

Anne Marie said...

thanks for giving back to the community, lol. dork. i wish i coulda seen the dance. maybe you'll do an encore performance for those of us that missed it?

Merari said...

congrats!!!!

im proud of you.