Tuesday, December 4, 2007

what i love about christmas....

i love christmas!!!! i know the real reason for christmas is to celebrate the birth of christ but i love all the pagan rituals that go along with it =) so here are some of my favorite things about christmas time:

1. how we get to love on jesus more cause he came here for us =) you go jesus!

2. the tree, which we dont have at my house =(

3. the nativity set

4. the lights

5. shopping!!

6. giving gifts

7. and receiving OFCOURSE! lol

8. getting together with the family

9. my friends =)

10. and my favorite for this year.....SECRET SANTA!

and when i say secret i mean secret! soo if youre playing play right and dont tell anyone! except anne marie she knows all =) (shes kinda of the god in this game) i cant wait for christmas!!!

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

hahaha. you flatter me. i love all those things (though you probably shouldn't consider 'loving jesus' a pagan ritual. that one is spot-on, lol. love you! can't wait for secret santa and our awesome holiday getaway!!!!!! (by the way, i can't tell you how many times i did the pukey/burpy sound of yours last night) it's always a real hit, lol

Merari said...

yay Christmas!

when you say "you go Jesus" it reminds me of Lauren and her "you go, Glen Coco" lol.

Lauren said...

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours first. lol

Lauren said...

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours first. lol