Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blogger in Training

hey guys!!!! I finally joined the blog world (special thanks to merari) so this week has been the best/worst week EVER!! everything has gone wrong but so many things have gone right...like starting small group with Steph this week and doing great on my anatomy quiz =) but I have chosen to be bitter....so as of today I have decided I will not be bitter any more (or atleast for what's left of the week) And now because I am a sucky writer I will end my blog by telling you my top 10 favroite songs EVER!!!

1. Always-Bon Jovi
2. Stellar-Incubus
3. Looking to my eyes-Brian Adams
4. Terminal- Jjack's Mannequin
5. Hands Down- Dashboard Confessional
6. Over You- Daughtry
7. Right Here- Staind
8. Enough- Barlow Girl
9. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
10. Watch the World- Box Car Racer

4 comments:

Merari said...

yay! i'm glad we finally did it.
and i do enjoy all those songs! very emo ;0)

Lauren said...

Welcome! Looking forward to you next entry yippe!

Anne Marie said...

welcome! (i <3 chasing cars)

Anonymous said...

well hello there Ms. Blogger.
I look forward to reading more!