Monday, October 29, 2007

trying to be a good student!

so today i woke up and decided i was going to get out of bed and go to school to do homework. So i did just to find insane amounts of frustration!!!!! I went to print out my math homework and when I finally figured out how to do it, it says i have insufficient funds so i have to go put my lunch money in the machine =/ when i finally have the work printed i go to the AMAZING college algebra math lab for help where i come to find the biggest math tutor jerk IN THE WORLD!!! i already know i'm an idiot yet he felt the need to reassure me of my stupidity by telling me all the things i should know and how i'm not gonna pass my test.. soooo then i said PPPSSSHHHHH and got up and went to this sweet looking lady and come to find that she too was the devil. She handed me a math book and said read and walked away!! lol this is when all the curse words ever invented start running through my mind!!! After this terrible experience in the AMAZING college math lab i went to the intermediate lab where everyone is loving and caring and helpful and finally completed my math work =)
So people DO NOT go to the college math lab at dade...they hate everyone!!! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh...math hates me. period.

Anne Marie said...

haha. i died laughing. you know, they're only mad because their lives revolve around math lab. you would be bitter too. lol