Sunday, October 28, 2007

Loss of Faith

Lately I have found myself questioning the good and bad things that happen to me and other people around me...and I have no answer. Some people say karma and some say it's God's will. And I'm at a point where I just don't know anymore. I see people around me being hurt for things they don't deserve and the more I try to save them the more I see I can't save them. So then I try to leave it to God but it's killing me that He's not making it better either. I know He has a plan but why do innocent people have to suffer. I guess this is a test in my faith and others to truly believe that God will take care of His people. And I am a firm believer in that if you leave it up to Him He will take care of it...I'm just losing faith. But I will continue to follow Him because I need to find the light at the end of this tunnel and only He can take me there.

2 comments:

Merari said...

I feel you, yo. I ask that myself at times too. I know it sounds cliche, but "This too shall pass" and it is true. Things may seem horrible now, but as time passes, you get over it, you try to learn from it and you move on.

I now believe that every experience is a learning opportunity, and yes, bad things happen sometimes, but God never promised a life without pain and hurt. He did promise he will help us through it, if we let him.

WOW, im so preachy today, lol <3

Lauren said...

I completely understand you on this one. There have been many times that I've questioned the same thing. Just remember that things happen on God's timing and purpose not ours. Keep the faith..the Lord always proves why he is Lord.