Monday, March 10, 2008

what lies ahead...

This morning I signed up for Summer classes at Dade...Most of you know that it will be my last semester so I am packing together al the classes I need because if not I will be left with one or two classes for the fall and it's just not worth to be behind one semester if I can do it all together...

I almost started crying while I was typing in the reference numbers lol...I am taking Microbiology and the Lab, Statistics, Social Environment, and Sociology...Most of them are hard and the one's that aren't too bad are time consuming!!! I am officially going to die lol no I won't but I'll want to die! But I actually feel good about..i feeling optimistic because I know it's something that I want and need to happen...jeez I can't imagine the day that I am an FIU student!!! I'm excited for the next step as a student because soon after acceptance to FIU comes the acceptance to Nursing School (God willing)!!! Although I will be goin crazy this summer it will all be worth it in the end.. I am just fraid of becoming discouraged at the first sign of being overwhelmed which is bound to happen while taking 5 classes lol...But I feel lucky to be able to go to school because I know many people that can't afford it or have to work and thank God I ahve te money and I don't have to work!

Thank God I have an amazing family that supports by bumness and amazing friends that are always there to cheer me up!!! It will not be an easy summer but I know you all will help me get through it with your prayers and encouragements!!! =) and by the end of the summer we will all be celebrating!! whoop whoop party! (anyone feel free to throw me a surprise party lol)

1 comment:

Merari said...

You can do it!!!!!

don't worry... after the semester, we shall party like animals!