Saturday, November 3, 2007

a week of NO sleep!

my brain is fried and i have not slept in days! there are so many things to worry about and to do and on top of it my studies are keeping me awake and i believe that the trees outside my window are alive! since the past couple of nights have been quite windy the trees feel the need to make strange noises on my window to scare the crap out of me! it got so bad i even sent eric outside to see what it was. these trees are talented i tell you! and to make things worse my satellite broke and i cant watch tv at night....now if you know me well then you know that i have to sleep with my tv on (specifically on nick at nite =) ) so the past couple of nights season 3 of grey's anatomy has been playing on my tv ALL night and i miss roseanne and the cosby show!!! i need a full night of sleep and sadly i dont see any of my situations getting any better =( my dad wont cut down the trees (cause they dont bother him ofcourse)....and i have to wait for dad to call directv to come and fix it (which ofcourse doesnt bother him either) and school pppssshhh it's only getting worse! soo pretty soon youre gonna see me look like this...
.
hopefully my mind will get so tired soon that i'll have to sleep a full night! until then i am an insomniac!!!
tip: beware of crankiness and be very afraid! lol

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yes someone shares in my madness for Delilah and now nick at night. I knew we connected on such high levels.

Ashley said...

My sister hasn't slept for days and now she's in the mental hospital. All because of stress. I was so shocked I couldn't believed it happened to her. When I went to visit her, there were people there because of the same reason. She was going to graduate this semester. Just wanted to put that out there - even if you have lots to things to worry about, you shouldn't take your body for granted. There's consequences. Take a good night's sleep and prioritize, make sacrifices. Nothing is more important than your health.