Wednesday, February 6, 2008

random roses

this morning i woke up late as usual and in a hurry to get ready for school. i was already in a bad mood because my first class was anatomy in homestead!! uhhhh!! so when i come out of my room my dad tells me "janell, go look at your car" and i'm thinking it could be one of two things..my tinkerbell dog reappeared or some retard wrote all over my car (which by the way i hate) and to my surprise it was neither!!!!! someone left roses on my windshield with a note..i thought hhmm who could it be...and just the thought of having a secret admirer made me sick to my stomach and i suddenly got a stomach ache!!! lol my mom ofcourse was like "omg!! how sweet" and i was like uuhh barf!!! but not really cause the idea was sweet i just felt like barfing! so as i got ready for school i went down the list of people i thought it could be my first assumption was coia...WRONG! so i ended up thanking the wrong person!!! lol embarrasing!!!! after i found out it wasnt him i was dying to find out who this person could be. Later in the morning my brother eric sends me a text with " in case you were wondering it was bryan montero that left you the roses"...and i was like ??????arf??????? lol and then i remembered that last night bryan and i had a mishap..which i thought was taken care of but apparently he didnt feel it was enough so he brought me roses =) it made me happy and i want to thank you bryan for being sooo sweet and bringing me roses!!!!! but for future reference write your name on the note so i dont go crazy trying to figure out who it was!!!!! lol to conclude this i think every girl should have flowers left for her by surprise...it makes us feel special!!! (when we know who it is)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I absolutely agree. Us women love to feel special and with flowers you can't go wrong.

Brigitte said...

Ayyyy! Que Lindoooo! lol. that's really sweet, I'm so glad it made your day

Anonymous said...

lol! man, when I heard that story I almost died laughing! ;-)

Brandon & Paula said...

lol
que cute <3