Monday, February 18, 2008

when harry met sally



last night i had the chance to see "when harry met sally" for the first time!! i know i know i'm a little behind! it was amazing!!! i made dinner for yannick, merari, and anne marie..tried to make dessert (dont wanna talk about it) and then we watched one of the best movies of all times!

i love meg ryan and she was amazing in this movie..i have never really liked billy crystal, mainly because of his hair =/..but ooo man in this movie he was a stud!!! let me tell you i have seen a diferent side of billy crystal!! he is my main man..well not really but w/e he's up there lol take a look at this hot stuff...


one of the best qotes of the night was: ::::read on screen::: harry connick jr...yannick: i love his last name...janell: which one connick or jr?!?! lol

and the best scene in the whole movie although a little "dirty" was the fake orgasm in the diner..so heres a little look at one of the many laughs we had last night! =)

5 comments:

Merari said...

I'm happy you liked it!

It's one of my favorite movies of all time. ;0)

Thanks for the amazing dinner!

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie for the first time at a very "low" point in my life. I was totally down...someone recommended I see it...and it changed my life! I ended up seeing it four times in one weekend. And I made everyone watch it with me and I went out and bought it on DVD. I love it when movies do that.

Brandon & Paula said...

oOoO i want to see itt!!!!

Anne Marie said...

i loved your dinner! and we'll make up for the dessert flop :) yay for watching fun movies and eating in!!

Lauren said...

I'm sad that I wasnt there to see it with you. Great movie that is for sure.