Thursday, February 14, 2008

truly the best valentine's day



Today I had the opportunity to spend Valentine's Day with the best girls in the world!! Merari, Lauren, Anne Marie, and Paula =) It's amazing what great friends can do on such a lonely night! lol

To start off the evening we all went to eat at Samurai..Let me just say MMMMMM YUM! we pigged out completely and enjoyed every bite!! Samurai is my new fav restaurant! They give you soo much to eat and the food is amazing! I loved our cook, he did all sorts of tricks with the shrimps and the rice...oo lala!! He was awesome!

After dinner we went to the movies at saw "Definitely Maybe"!! It was soo good!! omg What a tear jerker!!! It was a perfect end to a perfect girls night!!! Except that isn't where it ended...

When Merari and I left some business went on which is never to be spoken of lol and then we went to McTonalds for sundaes =) the girl working there was extra chipper and ofcourse I commented "she mnust have a really great boyfriend" lol cause you know I'm not bitter at all...

But no really..you girls are amazing! And having you all as my Valentine's Day dates is more than I could ever ask for! This has been by far the best Valentine's Day ever! And I will never forget it.... I love you girls! You were all the perfect dates!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

thanks. i had a great time too!

Merari said...

I love you too!! and our unmentionable times.

Brandon & Paula said...

<3 Ya!!!