Tuesday, November 13, 2007

waiting on the sickness

for about a month now my mom has been telling me to get the flu shot cause i work with sick kids and they come to my unit first when they are at their worst...but ofcourse i say "no mom! im immune to their diseases!" lol ppsshhhh WRONG! my other arguement was that sometimes after getting the flu shot you get a little cold and i don't have time for colds school is insane and theres no time for sickness....but now i realize my immune system isnt strong enough to fight off respiratory infections and buggers from babies ( who LOVE to rub their nasty snot all over me)!!!! now i am in great suffering because for about a week i have been feeling like im getting sick and it wont come! i have had a fever and my body aches like i have gone to the gym (which i sooo havent), im super light headed and feel like passing out, and im just exhausted! on top of all my symptoms i had a super sick baby that i had to be with most of the day because she was alone but she had a major respiatory infection and because she hated me (even though i fed her andchanged her) she still coughed and spit up and sneezed all over my FACE!!!! my freakin face people! and so i questioned my choice of profession but i got over it after a long shower....and now it has been a freakin week, and nothing! it needs to come! i think its waiting for a week when im full of exams to hit me hard!!!! tomorrow is my free day so im hoping tonight in my sleep the worst will come and i will wake up dying so i have all day to stay in bed =) and then i can get over it! soo yea guys pray it up!!! lol tomorow i will update you on my status...hopefully it worsens...=)

No comments: