Monday, November 19, 2007

my very random sunday adventures...

yesterday i had a major exam in my anatomy class at mercy hospital. my test was at 10 and since i got out early i went to west kendall (miami baptist) for the 11 am church service.

upon arrival i immediatley find merari and sit behind her and her mom...we were completely distracted because everytime something strange happened she would turn around and we would laugh..i seriously felt bad for the viejos behind me they must have been distracted also! after the service since i had to go to the mall and merari had to get beth a wedding gift we went together. on our way to the mall we stop for lunch with yannick at chilis...where we had the worst waitor ever! merari ordered a soup and he brought her a salad...yannick got charged extra for fries and i got what i wanted lol but he messed up the bill!!! we tell him exactly ho to divide it and he comes back and says oops i charged 9 on meraries and 30 on yours (i cursed him in my mind and with my facial expressions ofcourse)!!!! but it was all good cause since yannick had cash he gave it to me....

after lunch we went to the mall and we're running kind of late so merari tells me to go to the bridal shower and im like nooo way! i wasnt invited! and she says who cares just crash it with him and youll be my date...which worked out pretty well cuse we won the bouquet game....so i crashed the party and i took a gift..ppsshh i won it lol

After the party lauren, merari, and i decided to go to Coral Park Baptist for the concert that yannick told us about....merari and i said ppssshhhh why not there might be hot guys....WRONG! there were alot of, how should i say, viejitos....let's just say after 2 minutes (literally 2 min) we "went to the bathroom" and and ran out....things were not what we expected....sorry yan =/

finally went to barnes and noble and met up with rey and looked at magazines and drank coffee and just enjoyed "spreading the word" as we call it....

but at the end of the day i am greatful for the time i spent with my hater mate merari and my one and only lauren....good times good times!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

i HATE papers. i totally missed out. :(

Lauren said...

I love "spreading the word" its such a great concept..i wonder who came up with that one?

Merari said...

Haters for life!

I too enjoy spreading the word.... who doesn't?