Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a show for every night of the week

tv shows could be a good and a bad thing...they give you somthing to do at home when you wanna relax and not do work but then you can become completely obsessed and have one for every night of the week..like i do =) because you know i dont have enough to worry about ppsshhh nahh i have to time to waste watching tv..hhmmm i wonder why i have to cram for my anatomy quiz tomorrow...lol here is the list of show i watch monday through sunday =)

monday
heroes!!
tuesday
dancing with the stars!!!
wednesday
private practice!!!
thursday
grey's anatomy!!
friday
women's murder club!!
saturday and sunday
law and order svu




4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

yeah, i make a point to not get addicted. but if i'm watching tv on any given night... here are my picks:
monday-heroes
tuesday- nothin :) i'm never home then
wednesday- chuck AND pushing daisies
thursday- the office
friday- men in trees
it's a problem. at least now i'm comforted that i don't watch them religiously... i watch them later online

Lauren said...

LOL....I know the feeling. I had that stage in my life. We share similar interest in shows. Umm...Im think tv show night??

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I know about TV addiction, lol.
But unfortunately for me I can't get out of my commitments in order to fulfill my addiction! lol.
I was behind 4 weeks on Heroes!! I was dying! lol. But Alex and I finally got the chance to catch up this week...phew! Thank God! That show is getting good!

How's Grey's doing? I am so behind!

Merari said...

Heroes!!!

for life.