Wednesday, January 2, 2008

my trip to north carolina!



i officially love living in the mountains!!!! this trip was an amazing time with my family!!! we got together with our uncle loui and his wife sandra and baby isabella! sad to say but i kinda wasnt looking forward to spending so much time with the family lol but to my surprise i really think i needed it...i had alot of time to think, which made me realize soo many things! but that's another blog lol

when we first got there the cabin was BEAUTIFUL!! except the furniture (my barf sound) these people do not know how to decorate and the poor realtor heard from my dad more than once!!!! and on top of that we only had the disney channel to watch oo and local news!! ppsshhhhh what is wrong with these people!!! but in the end it worked out because thank God loui and sandra came along and made everything sooo much fun!!!!

thanks to my tio and tia we got to do all the tourist things and went skiing!!! which in itself was a disaster!!! i wish you all were there to see me walk down the mountain in ski boots!lol no i didnt give up that easily...mimi and ricky taught me the basic moves so up we went on the ski lift!!!aahhh!!! the first fall happened at the get go...right off the ski lift! lol but after many falls and almost tears i finally made it down the mountain like a champion (a bad champion but w/e) and so i went for the second run..i did much better this time..so after this i decided to take a break and have some lunch!! my ego was built up and i was all excited!! so i decided to go and do the other lift (which was supposed to be just as easy...WRONG!) the stupid lift left us at a stop i had to slide down which i didnt know how to do! so fall number 5467, i thought i broke my knee!! lol long story short i failed that time and had to walk the rest of the way!! =( but at the end of the day i had the bruises and the pain to feel like a champ!! =)


new year's was a big deal because we all knew eric was going to propose! so not only was he nervous....we were all nervous!!! we had dinner at my aunts house and played catch phrase with all the old folks (thanks lauren) most of the time was spent on the old peoplegetting the right angle of the word to actually see it lol.... and then just after midnight eric got down on his knee and asked lia!!! i admit i shed a tear...but only one!!! she said yes ofcourse! and no worries the ring is beautiful! i helped =) so now we have a wedding to plan! yay!!! she claims she wont be a bridezilla but with me involved ill drive her to it lol!!!




now we are almost home and i cant wait to get a full night's sleep...cause since the proposal all i hear is "i'm getting married" at 3 in the freakin morning lol!!!



this trip was amazing!! and much needed for the family and especially for me!!!

3 comments:

Merari said...

awwww, i'm happy you had fun, my hater. And i am super excited for Lia and Eric. yay for them!

Can't wait to see you! ;0)

Anne Marie said...

i wish i could've seen you skiiing. i probably would have made it as far as fall #6467... can't wait to see you :) (oh, and nice job on the ring. it's swell!)

Anonymous said...

lol...I know Lia...and she WILL be a bridezilla. I'm glad I'll be gone for most of the planning. ;-)